cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"Oof, so many good things so far," Isla says with a dry chuckle, before considering the positives they might have in common. "I would also choose a blue rug, like the ocean," she murmurs. "To remind me of home." So there you have it, Remi - she's not quite an open book, but you've definitely opened the cover.

Smiling against the warmth of his shoulder, she can only shrug at his response. "One could hardly blame you for that - you had no idea what was going to happen to you," she reminds him. Add in Honkersplonker and Grimm being just as tedious and torturous as they always have been, and first impressions probably weren't great on the wendigo.

Chuckling softly, easily able to imagine Remi lurking behind her like a living shadow just as she's seen him do with Ronin, Isla nods. "I'll keep that in mind," she tells him, before glancing up towards his face. "Thank you, Remi."

///

"Alright - this will last for up to four hours, okay? I've got a watch with a timer on it to give you."

It's been a week since The Incident with the double dosing, and the serum testing has come on in leaps and bounds. Four hours is the longest they've tried, though, and while Isla isn't available for this latest try, beyond administering the dose, Ronin is waiting outside the medical wing for the wendigo.

"Say, maybe this way you'll be able to buy your own rug for your room?" she says with a smirk, smoothly injecting the serum into his arm.
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-01-2023, 08:02 PM