cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Oh? Let me guess...California? Surfer girl?" He wonders with a crooked smile, and though it's a ludicrous image, he can clearly imagine Isla as an expert in the CALIFORNIA GIRLS Katy Perry music video.

'Mmm, and even when I did...being poked and prodded, albeit by a gorgeous doctor was not enough to convince me to be immediately polite." He added with a nod, nearly adding in some quip about how there had been the gorgeous doctor and Isla, but biting at the inside of one cheek inside.

Looking over his shoulder her, had there been an ounce of proper humanity in him, he might have softly cupped her cheek in one hand before kissing her. The sort of kiss free of tongue or insistent searching; just a whisper of affection, gone just as soon as it arrived. As a wendigo he knew he'd feel only the tactile brushing of their lips, the sound of Isla's eyelashes as they closed, and the beat of her heart. Not...unwelcome, but certainly not the thing first kisses were made of.

"Anytime.""

///

"I feel like Cinderella." Remi murmurs, rolling up a sleeve. Given his complexion, physical stature, and having been given Real Boy Clothing that he wouldn't have to spend his outing going back to Ronin's house to change, presently as Isla dosed the wendigo, Remi looked a bit like a drug addict being dosed.

"Ohho? Sounds like someone is trying to get out of getting me a-" Hissing in a breath (the first sign the serum was working), Remi clenched his teeth together and tilted his head against the wave of bright static in his veins. Though Isla had been able to mute most of the effects, it was still a bizarre shock to his senses that felt a little like being struck by lightning and then submerged in ice-cold water.

Flushed and panting though managing to keep from falling over, Remi raised a hand to press it against his eyes before pushing his fingers smoothly through his hair. "Hey, you look at me often.." Great way to start that sentence, champ. Blushing, Remi clears his throat. "I mean, that is...Ronin mentioned I might need a hair cut."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-01-2023, 08:12 PM