cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"If only you turned into a pumpkin when the four hours were up, we wouldn't have to keep up all these pretenses," Isla laments with an easy smile, murmuring a soft apology just as she pricks him with the needle, before waiting for him to settle somewhat. "And for the record," she adds once he's come around, gently fastening the watch around his wrist since she's already got his bare arm available, "I will still get you something for the room. I just thought it would be nice if you could pick something for once."

She steps back just in time to see his blush, the doctor frowning suddenly as if wondering whether he was alright - it's still a shock to see the wendigo suddenly so human in front of her. As it happens, he's just fine, and she offers him a wry smile for his trouble. "I quite like the curls," she tells him. "But if you make your outing three hours, I'll see what I can do for you."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-01-2023, 08:22 PM