cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'Well seeing as you never shut up about it, I'm bound to remember something.' Remi snarks back, before flailing an arm out to grab onto Ronin's arm to keep himself from tumbling over entirely. "This is how you are going to treat me, on my first real outing?" He huffs, brushing off his jacket haughtily as if he hadn't just done precisely the same thing to the hunter.

"I mean...I can tell you that poison can't kill me. Besides, I'm not sure they would risk it." He mumbles confidently. "Or at least, Isla wouldn't." There's a colour to the way Remi says her name, something perfectly golden and familiar; not that he noticed.

Narrowing his green eyes suspiciously at Ronin walks backward ("showoff" he mutters, given his own poor coordination just now), Remi raises his eyebrows thoughtfully and nods. "You are just saying that because you don't want Isla upset at you for bringing me home drunk."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-01-2023, 09:23 PM