cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Well, considering I have made it this far in life without walking into a single fae trap or making a single bad decision-" Pausing to beam at the other man, the wendigo grins. "-clearly I have been doing just fine."

Remi's mouth drops open before he can help it, though given the way Ronin so succinctly hit the nail on the head, it's a wonder he didn't trip over his own feet. Blushing in earnest before looking down at his watch as if it might suddenly be time to go home, the wendigo clears his throat noisily before raising a boyishly indignant stare. "A gentleman never kisses and tells, but I wouldn't expect you to know that." He adds, rolling each sound as if to make himself sound more distinguished.

"Dutch courage? At home we call it fortuna liquida...ermm.." Closing one eye to reach for the translation, Remi lands upon: "Liquid Luck." Which he'd very much need if he was going to turn playing nurse-and-patient with Isla into anything more.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-01-2023, 09:34 PM