cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Ah, my mistake. Of course you have. I'll keep my nonsense to myself nonetheless, to save your poor ears," Ronin drawls, all sass and Irish charm, and he finally slows his steps to walk with Remi again and listen to the lies, delusions or (shock horror) truth he comes out with. And, unexpectedly - which makes Ronin convinced it's the truth - the wendigo decides to avoid the subject altogether.

"My, my," he all but sings as they turn down the street towards the Sunset. "I know I'm not a gentleman, but I do wonder how you've got a clue about it." As for the Dutchliquid Luckcourage, what Ronin of course zeroes in on is that Remi hasn't denied that he'll need it. And so, like any good wingman, he makes an internal promise to deliver the wendigo back to Isla as socially lubricated as possible.

"Well, then. What will you be drinking to make you feel so lucky?" he wants to know.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-02-2023, 05:52 PM