cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Oh, I get to find out? You're so generous," Ronin says, pretending to swoon into the Sunset and heading straight for the bar. Remi's senses might not catch it given that he's human this time, but the hunter does keep a close eye on his friend even if he keeps his hands to himself, not particularly wanting to test the serum in earnest in the very same place where blood was punched into Remi's mouth.

Luckily it's the wrong time of day for bar fights (even the strippers are moving lazily on their poles), and they reach the counter without incident. "Oh gods no," he says with a firm shake of his head. "Not unless you enjoy drinking piss. Get something strong enough to coat the glass - and keep the glass when you get a refill," he suggests. Naturally, he orders a whiskey as before, but this time he actually intends to drink it.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-02-2023, 06:03 PM