cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
With his expression growing only more doubtful, the wendigo turns clear green eyes down to the muddy liquid and takes a breath. "Alla nostra." He murmurs, before mirroring Ronin's movements with far less grace than the other man. The whiskey felt not like fire down his throat but of poorly cut fingernails scraping their way down toward his belly. Exhaling before having to immediately try and gag in another breath, Remi looked up at Ronin with watery eyes and a rather pathetic expression of help me or perhaps why do you hate me.

"I thought I ordered the one that wasn't horse piss." He gulped, slamming his glass down onto the bar. "I have risked my life for far less and would risk far more for a good bottle of red right now." Remi complains, before following Ronin to a table and slumping down. Glancing around and finding little in the bar worth looking at - certainly the noon strippers were not putting in much effort just now, not that Remi blamed them - he eventually looks back to Ronin. "With the whiskey you have at home, why would you ever want to come here?"
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-02-2023, 06:24 PM