cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Luckily for the both of them, Ronin has been pathetically human for a lot longer than Remi as of late, so he's more capable of holding his shitty liquor. Otherwise gods, maybe they would have gone now, and all of Isla's hard work would be ruined by two drunk idiots trying to fight monsters.

And only joking or not, Remi will find himself corralled along and back towards the complex before the hunter figures they've wasted more than thirty minutes of the wendigo's human-time; Ronin even drops back with a warm laugh to ferry the other man along at a pace he prefers. "If that was Gaelic, then superhero must be Italian for wendigo," he counters with a flash of teeth.

Regardless of the warm, boozy blanket beginning to drape over everything, Ronin is true to his word at least, and they're very soon at his front door. "You know, we always seem to end up here," he informs the other man with a smirk as he unlocks everything.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-02-2023, 07:16 PM