cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Unable not to find the entire situation vaguely hilarious - Ronin hasn't realised how much he's gotten used to Remi keeping pace with him as if it's nothing at all - he at least hurries up with the locks and lets the door swing open. Raising his eyebrows as if impressed (and he is, actually) to see Remi groping all of the silver in his doorway, he nonetheless locks up as normal before turning to see the other man eyeing up his cabinets.

"Really? It hasn't been that long," he chastises Remi with a chuckle, moving to reach into the designated cabinet (a slender one at floor level) and draw out the bottle of amber liquid. There's still over half in it, so plenty for them to enjoy. "Alright, now in my opinion this isn't horse piss, so if you don't like it, whiskey probably really isn't for you," he tells him, pouring two glasses and sliding one across the counter.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-02-2023, 07:35 PM