cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"You know, I have always suspected whiskey of being one of those cool drinks that no one actually likes." Remi muses as he reaches out for the glass. Hesitating as if expecting the smell of it to instantly reach his nose, when it doesn't - and why should it, human as he is - he lifts the glass without hesitation and shoots it back.

That's what he was meant to do, right?

Grinding his teeth together and squeezing his eyes closed, Remi accidentally slams the glass down onto the table as he inhales. "Ayyyy." Well, it wasn't horse piss, but nor was it a good chianti. "I think you and I might have different definitions of what means a special occasion. Err..what a special occasion means." Remi corrects as his cheeks flush anew with the heat happily bubbling up from his stomach.

No longer in need of his coat, the wendigo shrugs out of it, and as he twists to toss it over his chair, very nearly ends up on the ground in so doing.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-02-2023, 07:39 PM