cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Mmm." Remi huffs doubtfully, all dimples and green eyes made all the more shiny for his mischief. Finding himself comfortably caught by Ronin, the wendigo slips an arm around the hunter's waist to help steady himself. "It's easier when my tongue feels like this, and my brain feels...the same." Which was to say a bit fuzzy, but so long as the room was only swaying and not spinning like a cyclone, Remi thought he'd be able to stay on the pleasant side of drunk.

"I really did not think it would hit me that hard." And though the alcohol hadn't, Ronin was about to. "Non tu!" He had time to (helpfully) sass as the hand around the hunter's waist tried to tug him in the opposite direction. This did nothing of course, and not just because Ronin's momentum was absolutely going to see them tumbling toward the couch but because there was little to no strength in the wendigo's body to draw on.

Closing his eyes and bracing unsteadily for impact, Remi felt the floor rising up to greet them as everything seemed to swap positions.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-02-2023, 08:10 PM