cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Too busy with his own amusement to realise he's being pinned into the couch as well as having Remi on top of him, the hunter has to take a second or two to even realise he has no idea what the fuck the other man is saying half the time any more. "Wh... if I hadn't grabbed you, you'd be on the ground," he informs him pleasantly enough, only for Remi to go full fucking Italian.

Blinking up at the wendigo with wide blue eyes that are absolutely uncomprehending of what's being asked of him, the only thing Ronin can really focus on are the shape of Remi's lips forming the words and the weight and heat of the body pressing into his own. And so, in what's likely another rule that all boys are taught growing up, Ronin succumbs to the tipsy and impulsive suggestions of his mind and leans up to silence the melody spilling from the other man's lips with his own.

"Now, shhhhh," he tells him triumphantly as he slouches back again.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-02-2023, 08:46 PM