cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
It should probably come as little surprise that Ronin, having been raised by the Fae, has been kissed by men, women, and a number of beings that fall between that spectrum. And he's enjoyed all of them apart from those he didn't consent to - not to worry, though, because he definitely consents to this.

Feeling parts of himself come alive as the weight of the other man's body sinks completely against his own, Ronin is happily caught in Remi's explorations. More than content to share his opinions on this compared to that, or to even jazz things up with a little teeth (not too much, though, that feels a bit close to a line that's funny until it isn't), even coming up for air feels irrelevant.

And his hands, too, are deft and confident, his fingers slipping beneath the hem of Remi's shirt to splay along his lower back, pressing down earnesly as if to encourage their bodies to come together further.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-02-2023, 09:33 PM