cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Shifting to lay on his side like one of your French girls as Remi makes a tactical roll from the couch to the ground, it takes a further couple of adjustments before he might be considered anything close to comfortable. Still, while the situation might have him unbothered (for now, there is no telling what friends sobriety might bring along), he is tipsily worried for his friend and his broken sentences.

He thinks he kind of gets the gist of what Remi is saying, though, the hunter reaching out to give the other man's shoulder a warm squeeze, even as the wendigo gives him a look that might be coy in some lights, or properly shy in others. "You could have fooled me," he says in what's clearly meant to be a compliment.

"Listen, we both hit the liquor hard. And it must be the first time you've been drunk in years," he continues, assuming the other man is looking for some kind of way out of this. "You can just take this as... I don't know, practice?" It sounds as absurd as it is, and for all of his breeziness, Ronin's fingers have taken to gently twining through the back of Remi's curls quite without his permission.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-03-2023, 05:17 PM