cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'Well, you could use it.' Remi finds himself saying, and as he does so ice and fire seem to collide in equal measure in his belly. Offering the hunter a slanted if not apologetic smile, the wendigo bites at the inside of one cheek to stop the dimple there from depending anymore.

"Worried?" He repeats, glancing over his shoulder What was there to be worried about? The only thing that came to mind was if Ronin told Isla, but then...that didn't seem that likely. Looking between his knees to consider before falling still, Remi can feel Ronin move more than he can see him, eyes closed as they are, but it doesn't take long before the wendigo is again looking over his shoulder at the hunter.

"I don't..." know? Taking a moment that feels like it's much longer than it likely is, Remi looks - really looks - at his partner. That he'd never noticed how handsome Ronin was until this moment seemed staggeringly impossible, but for the first time the emotional safety he felt with the hunter felt like it was being threatened.

"..no?" Clearing his throat that the answer might not sound quite so much like a question, Remi shakes his head. "No. I...it...has been a long time before anything has felt good..er, like that, and-" And, not but. "-well, you are my only friend." So I don't want to jeopardize that, he thinks at the same time as, but I want you all the more for that.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-03-2023, 05:47 PM