cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Ouch. Noted." Ronin says with a raise of his eyebrows and a lopsided smile. Time to go back to making out with his hand, he supposes. "Yeah, worried," he adds, regarding the man slumped against his couch with the strange, warm knowledge that Remi really is just a man right now. Just like him. "I just didn't want you to think things would have to be weird between us now." It was only a kiss, how did it end up like this and so on.

With cheeks flushed from a mix of the booze, the precarious angle he's leaning and the press of Remi's lips and body, Ronin is both relieved and saddened as the other man speaks, his brows furrowing together as he reaches out to brush his fingertips across Remi's jawline. "As your only friend, I feel like it's important to tell you that you should absolutely take advantage of being able to feel good for as long as you can. Whether that's with me or with anyone else."

Shuffling back on the couch enough to finally sit up, he leaves the choice to Remi. "For what it's worth, though, I was quite enjoying making you feel good."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-03-2023, 06:01 PM