cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
His moan is caught against the other man's lips, but Ronin is no less encouraging for it, shifting enough to let Remi's hand sneak beneath his shirt. The wendigo's touch is warm and calloused and human in ways that the hunter craves, and suddenly it's not just about giving Remi what he wants - Ronin hasn't realised how much he needs this too. And so, parting with clear reluctance, he shifts back enough to pull the garment over his head, encouraging the other man's touch and fully intending to deliver on it in return.

The scars on their bodies are things they're both familiar with, but feeling is different to merely looking, and as Ronin reaches out to try and strip Remi of his shirt as well, he notices for the first time the brutal story told on the wendigo's body of his time in the medical wing. Overcome with a sudden burst of anger and indignation on the other man's behalf, Ronin leans in to silence himself with another kiss. Rather than using words, he explores Remi's torso with gentle, indulgent touches, as if he might wipe away the things done to him merely by virtue of wanting to.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-03-2023, 07:03 PM