cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or some shit. Regardless, by the way the hunter fumbles with one hand to free his own arousal as he kisses his way down the length of Remi's body, it's clear that this impromptu makeout session is doing something for Ronin. And in all likelihood this is going to be an embarrassingly short-lived moment for both of them - but on the plus side, it does mean there's always a chance for another round later. Maybe.

For now, though, Ronin focuses on easing the wendigo's pants down enough to continue towards his intended destination. And given that Remi has already said he knows what he likes, the hunter trusts him to redirect him if needed; in the meantime, he takes matters literally into his own hands. Gripping the base of the other man's cock (and his own, too, for the record), Ronin slowly takes him into his mouth, lips firm and tongue wicked.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-03-2023, 07:55 PM