cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
In those quiet few moments where they can both drown in their respective ecstasies, Ronin finally has the sense to draw away from Remi and catch his gods damned breath, such that the other man will feel it as well as the hunter's stubbled cheek against his inner thigh. It's with fingers that feel almost numb that he flounders for his shirt, preferring to have to wash it rather than his couch as he cleans himself up.

Once that's done and Remi's voice parts the silence, the wendigo will feel breathless laughter and a smile against his skin. "You still haven't paid me," Ronin sasses back in a gruff voice, shifting unsteadily to creep along the length of the couch until he can more or less lay with the other man, an arm spidering around him both out of desire and a necessity to not fall onto the floor.

"You can add the cuddling into my Yelp review," he adds with a grin, the words all but muttered into Remi's hair.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-03-2023, 08:56 PM