cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Well, who says you are done?" Remi snarks in return, unable not to laugh as the pair have to awkwardly try and fit themselves onto the couch lengthwise with neither apparently intuitively opting to be the little spoon. Shifting back against the cushions to give Ronin more room while also resting a hand on the hunter's hip to encourage him closer again, Remi snickers into his friend's shoulder.

"A Yelp, review, mmm? I suppose that is where I will find support groups and the nearest STD clinics as well?" He wonders, pressing himself into the couch if only so that he could both look down between them and then skeptically back up at Ronin. "You...finished as well?" He wonders, though the question he's really asking isn't whether Ronin did (being a man himself the wendigo can quite easily put two and two together given the lack of a boner between them), but why. "I..would have, you know." He says a touch awkwardly, not wanting to make it sound as if they were just here to trade sexual favours, but not wanting to leave things one-sided either.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-03-2023, 09:01 PM