cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Humming a note of tired pleasure against Remi's lips, Ronin is left breathless again by the time the wendigo sees fit to get himself in order, and it's with a lazy smile that he tilts his head to rest it against blonde curls. "Careful, or I'll report nymphomania as a side effect of your serum," he teases, smiling to himself and letting his arms slip around the other man properly.

Shifting to roll onto his back and half drawing Remi over him, Ronin settles into this post-sex embrace with a murmur of, "Indulge me for a bit?" Because one doesn't have to be a wendigo in a laboratory to be touch starved, and the warm body pressed against his own is something Ronin wouldn't leave right now even if there was a call to say undertown was collapsing.

Instead, with gentle fingers and closed eyes, the hunter maps the topography of his friend's shoulder blade and back with exquisite care, scars and all.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-03-2023, 09:32 PM