cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'You will report nothing, because there is no way anyone can know about this.' Remi counters, sounding quite serious all of a sudden. "And not for any stupid reasons either. I meant it when I said you were my only friend and if the hunters or doctors get wind of this and decide we can't work together?" He tilts his head. One orgasm, no matter how good, was hardly worth the 6 years they'd spent together, not to mention however long they had left.

Groaning grumpily as he's shifted, though moving where he's guided without any physical complaints, Remi stretches one of his legs out so that his foot could dangle over the edge of the couch while fitting his chin on Ronin's shoulder. Shivering at the touch, Ronin will find the wendigo flinchy at best for the first few moments despite the strange thick quality of his skin which would otherwise suggest it had lost its nerve endings.

'It is so strange hearing your heart like this.' Remi murmurs softly, able to hear the muffled drumbeat as he lay with his ear against his friend's skin. It sounded lazy and far away and so very very imprecise which made it all the more human. Smiling slowly, the wendigo sighs. "What I wouldn't give just to be able to fall asleep like this for the night."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-03-2023, 09:38 PM