cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Raising his eyebrows at the serious tone in Remi's voice, Ronin understands soon enough, and though his reply is sweetly murmured against the other man's curls, it's no less sincere for it. "I will report nothing, and nobody will ever know about this," he confirms. "Outside of this room, nobody will be able to tell anything happened between us. I promise." Granted, there is a sudden smile on his face that Remi will be able to hear in his voice. "Though if we're going to keep this between us, I might need to gag you next time," he adds.

Letting his fingers melt into soft, slow strokes down the length of the wendigo's back, Ronin frowns softly for a moment. "I'm not hurting you, am I?" he murmurs, having noticed the other man's flinching, and if his heartbeat increases a little at the thought, well, Remi will absolutely be able to tell.

Huffing out a laugh, the hunter is already having to force himself to keep his eyes open, humming lazy agreement and nodding. "Well," he says, "if that serum ever goes towards the twenty-four hour mark, you know where I live."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-03-2023, 09:54 PM