cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Responding with little more than a mischievous bob of his eyebrows, Ronin catches Remi's smile nonetheless, though he chooses not to rib the other man about it. It's not as though he didn't enjoy the serenade in his own right, is it? "Gods, I hope it was worth the wait," he says with a smirk. If not, he's also down for planting the very same idea; what happens to human!Remi stays with human!Remi and all that.

"Ah," he murmurs, his already gentle touches growing even more so - stopping doesn't even enter his mind, the hunter too enveloped in post-orgasm affection to do much more than lay with Remi and fuss over him. And nap, maybe. Speaking of which, "Maybe not all day, but as a human I imagine you need to eat and sleep and all that," he remarks. "Why, do you think she'd more readily believe you spent your first day doing something like this instead?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-04-2023, 04:08 PM