cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Scoffing and grinning, because not only is it a fair response, it's a fucking true one, Ronin relaxes further into the couch and lets his eyes close properly, even as the phantom touch of fingers on his skin causes a warmth to bloom in the pit of his stomach that is only mildly to do with arousal. "Honestly," he says, "anyone who expected you to do much more than indulge yourself has clearly never been without." Okay, yeah, he hadn't expected to be quite such an active participant in it, but he's hardly complaining.

Blinking his eyes back open to glance down at Remi, he shakes his head softly. "If it was, I'd have expected praise on giving such good head," he jokes. "But no, not my first time with a man. As you can probably imagine, the fae are absolutely not picky about things like gender. I suppose it's one thing I can thank them for, right? Open-mindedness?" He chuckles.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-04-2023, 04:46 PM