cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"I feel like she probably thought I'd be trying to get you drunk - which I was - and that we'd end up gambling, eating junk food, and... yeah. Probably strippers. I could give you a lapdance if you want, so you're not exactly lying." He laughs. Then again, Ronin isn't aware just how close Remi has been to kissing the good doctor moments before meeting him. He does know about his crush, though, the hunter frowning suddenly. "Hey, don't let this get in the way of you and her, okay?" he says.

Whatever else he's going to add melts into a hum of surprised pleasure to feel the hand massaging at arguably abused muscles, Ronin flexing his fingers automatically in response. "Mm, don't you worry - you gave praise," he assures Remi with a shit-eating smile once he realises what the wendigo has said.

As for his next question, really now, Remi should have been expecting the response. "You mean you haven't been spouting off lyrical genius until now?" he asks, playfully incredulous. "Go ahead."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-04-2023, 04:59 PM