cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'I mean, you didn't not give me a lap dance.' Remi points out mildly, wondering why it was he suddenly felt incredibly guilty as Isla's name kept coming up. 'Me and...ah, well..' Feeling himself suddenly want to fidget and focusing instead on the curve of the hunter's shoulder, the wendigo simply sighs. "The other day she...laid in my bed with me? It was nothing like this of course and nothing at all happened, but..." Just as the line between Isla being professional and being his friend was a messy one, so too was the one between Ronin being Remi's only friend him also being a fuck buddy. "...I don't know." He admits with a soft sigh of frustration. "I never really know what she is thinking. Mostly I think she feels about me the way someone would feel about a pet."

Oh, he does expect it, but even so Remi grins boyishly against Ronin's shoulder and resists the urge to nudge the hunter with one of his legs. "Firstly, fuck you, but secondly and maybe on that note...I...don't want to take advantage of anything here, but...I did really enjoy this. I wouldn't want to complicate things between us, but I'd also...do this again, if you wanted to as well." It really is the only way of asking if they could be fuck buddies that Remi could think of.

Arching slightly in order to peer down at Ronin, the wendigo tilts his head slightly to the side. "To be fair, neither of us lasted 10 minutes so if nothing else we can at least build up our stamina together so we aren't disappointing any demigoddesses."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-04-2023, 05:09 PM