cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Nodding his slow agreement - Remi is technically right - Ronin can almost feel the other man bristle under his arm as thoughts of Isla collide with whatever they're currently doing. "She did?" He smiles. "I mean, that's still a lot closer than anyone else has ever been," he points out; until right this second, any way. "And it's not something you have to figure out straight away, right? She's still a doctor, and you're still watched like a hawk in that science wing."

Either way, Ronin seems at ease with the conversation such that he's able to drop the subject just as quickly as pick it up, and he instead directs a smug smile at the wendigo - fuck him, indeed. Only he's apparently closer to the mark than expeced, and although his blue eyes widen a fraction as Remi shifts over him, already his hand is curling around the other man's hip. "I wouldn't say no to doing this again," he says readily. "Though let's be real - neither of us are getting with any demigoddesses any time soon."

Shifting to get an elbow beneath him, he rolls his shoulder in a shrug to Remi. "It's only complicated if we make it that way," he adds.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-04-2023, 05:17 PM