cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Stop, or I'll not be able to resist making fun," Ronin warns, though the warmth in his blue eyes suggests that said fun will be, at worst, singing about Isla and Remi sitting in a tree and getting up to all sorts of nefarious verbs. As for demigoddesses and complicating things, the hunter scoffs in response to his friend. "Only with that attitude," he says, of their now and future dalliances.

Then again, even now he has to stop himself from wiping the uncertain expression from Remi's face with a kiss, and even Ronin isn't sure whether it's because it would be funny or because he really wants to taste the wendigo's lips again. Thankfully he's forced to focus on other things, though they're really not all that far from it, honestly.

"Mm...? I like to consider myself flexible," he says honestly. "It's a learned preference, to be honest. A lot of fae like what they like, and you don't exactly get to negotiate." It's difficult not to be flippant about it when it's all he's known, though Ronin does seem to be giving it some further thought. "But I do enjoy both, as long as I'm in good hands. Which is why I'll let you top, first time we get the opportunity."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-04-2023, 05:39 PM