cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Rolling his eyes and looking appropriately bashful given just how tender and slow things were with Isla, especially given that the two men have been naked on this couch for some time now, Remi can only huff his acquiescence.

Frowning almost instantly, the wendigo's lips part as if to demand some further explanation about why Ronin couldn't negotiate, before thinking that he could probably piece it together well enough. Swallowing bitterly. "Well, I would like us both to like it." He murmurs, knowing that it likely could go without saying, but given how rarely the wendigo was able to give consent these days, it was certainly something he didn't take for granted.

As for being in good hands? Biting at the inside of one cheek which only changed the shape of his dimple rather than hiding it, the wendigo shrugs coyly. "I hope you were serious about being able to teach me a thing or two, then." He murmurs, suddenly caught in the same indecisiveness of wanting to kiss Ronin but not really knowing why. It wasn't not born out of affection, but it was a different affection than anything he'd ever known. In the hours which would follow, locked in his room, he'd have all the time in the world to think about it. For now, though, he merely tried not to blush any more than he already was.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-04-2023, 05:45 PM