cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Of course not," Ronin says, feeling his cheeks heat up as he realises what he's admitted. "You said it yourself - it's been 6 years. If I only worried about myself, I'd be just as bad as everyone in the medical wing." Shrugging as if to try and change the subject, he does give Remi a good natured nudge for his sass. "Joke's on you - all the food in undertown is fucking awful." So take... that...?

Reluctantly releasing the wendigo's hand, Ronin lets out a soft laugh as they jumble about trying to get off the couch. "You know, I was going to ask if you'd be so kind," he says of the coffee. And after getting up and getting dressed (in a new shirt, in Ronin's case), the next hour passes in a blur of coffee and an episode of The Office, allowing the two men to both sober up and let the dust settle on the new aspects of their friendship.

Of course, all too soon it's time to head back to the other side of the complex, and Ronin shrugs into his jacket with a long sigh. "How long is left on your timer?" he asks.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-04-2023, 07:01 PM