cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Despite how inappropriate their joking often is, as emotionally bare as Remi felt just now, Ronin's joke didn't quite land. Still, the wendigo received it with a roll of his eyes, now regretting not kneeing Ronin when he had the chance. "It is indeed on me." He mutters, before grinning. "I suppose I will put that into the gee isn't it nice to be a wendigo column?"

Remi's clothes don't feel quite so comfortable as before, though even without his wendinose he can smell Ronin all over him, and he finds it utterly and thoroughly distracting. The Office is alright, the coffee better, and the company better still, though Remi can't quite shake the way he doesn't know where to look anymore when he glances toward the hunter. His eyes too readily drop to the other man's lips as his mind imagines all the things he now knows those lips capable of.

"Thirty five." Remi mutters, holding out his wrist just in case Ronin might doubt it. Raking his fingers through his hair, he shakes his head. "No haircut for me I guess. Though...I suppose Isla could still do it when I'm..." you know.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-04-2023, 09:09 PM