cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"What?" Remi wants to know, having not flipped far enough in the old book Ronin had given him to get to the bit about actual voodoo dolls.

"Yeah. Only a 15-minute dose, but coming out was hell." He explains with a shrug. "It was a few nights ago...when I said Isla..er.." Came in his bed sounded wrong but so did cuddled me when I was crying. "Yeah...she is interested in the results." He agrees a touch stiffly, if only because it seemed to reinforce the fact that Remi had no real idea about how Isla felt about him, and whether it all was just some science project to her.

"I hope not." The wendigo says earnestly; more than a week without sex or any sort of intimacy given what he'd just experienced? No thanks.

Not tapping his way through the silver this time but with his hands still in his pockets, the wendigo shakes his head. "No, it...doesn't feel like anything, which is the problem. I remember everything that I did feel and want, and am reminded of just how utterly inhuman I am." Dropping his voice as they walk toward the stairs, again the wendigo shrugs. "The shorter tests of 10-15 minutes were hard because the contrast was so immediate. But this? All we.." Clearing his throat and dropping his voice even further. "All we did? That is going to be hard to deal with."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-04-2023, 09:45 PM