cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Oh, I absolutely get it, even if I've never been through this sort of thing myself. I imagine it feels even worse when it's all you have left to think about..." Not for the first time, Ronin lets his mind drift to Remi's long nights in his room in the medical wing, and his expression melts into something rather solemn as he heads out into the open with the wendigo. (Alas, it does mean he's not exactly thinking of pinning Remi up against the wall as a result, but if the option was available, he'd be in).

"Mm, mental health is still health," he points out, pulling himself back into the here and now with a smile for Remi. "Remember all of those huge campaigns people were doing about it before everything went to shit? Maybe we can get you... I don't know, a mindfulness colouring book to give your brain something else to do."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-06-2023, 05:20 PM