cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Oh, ha," Ronin murmurs with a smirk Remi will hear rather than see. "And the Fae do not do summer camps, sorry. But I think I know what you mean." Giving the wendigo a squeeze and stepping back but not entirely letting him go, it's with a companionable hand against his shoulder that he slowly starts to walk them back to the path.

"You know, I think someone might have seen something particularly nasty crawling around up there recently," he whispers back, heading up to the medical wing with a slow, deep breath. "I'll pick you up tomorrow evening, whether I have to lie about it or not," he assures the other man, before the door is upon them.

"Don't bottle everything up, okay?" he adds quickly, as if he's really sending Remi off to camp. (It ain't summer camp though). "I know things might be weird between you and the good doctor, but I don't doubt that she wants to help you. Ready?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-06-2023, 07:06 PM