cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"He looks after you, huh." Isla smiles warmly to hear that Ronin had ensured Remi was safe out in the big, wide undertown, and as she finishes making her checks it does absolutely occur to her, how awkward this is with him lurking in the blind spot and her in full view of the cameras. "Sorry," she murmurs, forcing her hands to quit their fussiing of the equipment and her feet to carry her across the room to him.

"It's not because of you - I've just had more time than I expected to think about whether all my calculations were right. I know going from wendigo to human and back again takes a huge toll on you, and having it happen as a surprise would make it worse." Forcing herself to relax, she's even able to let out a soft laugh, reaching up to tease at one of his curls. "It's true. It makes you look like angelic, like in those paintings," she tells him.
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-06-2023, 07:56 PM