cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
Tilting her head as Remi begins, Isla's smile starts slowly but eventually spreads across her face; of all the ways to succinctly make a point, cough medicine is not what she's expected. "Alright, noted. And while I was given medicine as a child, I always took it. Good patients make good doctors and all, right?" She winks. Was that even true? It definitely didn't translate the other way around, anyway.

"Well, I happen to be ex-Catholic, and I can promise you that plenty of the angels were murdery as long as it was in the name of God." She raises her eyebrows at him, before scrunching up her nose. "Just realised that didn't make you sound less murdery or more angelic," she says through a laugh, shaking her head.

"Anyway. How was it, for your first time out there? I... well, I've got two options for you," Isla continues, hating it even though she has to do it. "I was ready to give you another four hours as a test drive as soon as two days from now, but Grimm has been making her case that this is making things more difficult to run her tests. So... either things continue at normal pace, and I give you another dose in a week, or I can go ahead in two days, but... she'll be all over you like a rash until then."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-06-2023, 08:25 PM