cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Readily accepting the other man against his side, Ronin does his best to help Remi hobble the distance between the two sides of the complex - something that takes an absurd amount of time, in his opinion. And when they do finally arrive, although his apartment is only on the third floor, he opts to take the rickety old elevator. There's only one, and given how many people are in the hunters' side of the complex, it can get very, very crowded, but Remi is human right now, so he's more worried about who might see them rather than the other way around.

Blessedly, though, when it arrives it's empty, and so as they step in together, it's a brief moment of rest and respite. "You don't have to talk," Ronin says, his voice low and hushed despite there being no one else around, and the doors rumble shut and they begin to rise towards the third floor. "We're almost there."

Keeping a steady arm around the wendigo, once they ping their way out into his hallway, the apartment with the iron horseshoe above it is upon them soon enough. "At least these locks keep regular people out as well as everything else out," he mutters, getting them open as quickly as he can. "You can head straight down the corridor to my room, if you want."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-06-2023, 09:21 PM