cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"I don't believe you," Ronin mumbles of Remi being okay, but he's interrupted by the other man flinging his shirt away (it lands on an intricate mobile of some kind, it's fine). Given the emotional whiplash of the past few minutes, the hunter is quickly finding himself with the most confusing erection of his life, but he's more than willing to roll with it.

Allowing Remi to fumble with his belt, Ronin concentrates on their kiss and on trying to tug his shirt over his head, managing the latter only by sheer force of willpower (and the need to breathe). "You can have whatever you want," he mumbles as he surges forward to meet the wendigo's lips again, kicking his shoes off somewhere and fumbling to unbutton Remi's pants in return.

It feels like far too long (in reality it's likely less than a minute) before he can draw the other man against him with nothing between them, and Ronin has to resist the urge to run his fingers over Remi's body out of concern rather than lust. "C'mere," he manages, nipping softly at the wendigo's lower lip and stepping back to sink down onto the bed, hoping he'll follow.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-06-2023, 09:44 PM