cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
At any other occasion Ronin might have sassed back at his friend for that - kill me? in your state? - but gods if it isn't the time or place for it. Besides, he's really not sure what Remi might be capable of right now, human or not - he can almost feel the feral sort of hunger rolling off the other man, and as he settles beside him on the bed, he's honestly not sure what to expect.

Apparently it's his dick being grabbed, though, Ronin's breath hiccuping in his chest as a mixture of pleasure and surprise fight for dominance in his expression. "Careful--" Now it's his turn to hiss the word, the hunter inhaling deeply before shifting closer still. One arm slips around Remi, much as if they were still laying on his couch a few days before, while his free hand follows the wendigo's down between their bodies.

"Show me what you like," he almost whispers, grasping Remi's hand and guiding it around both of their lengths.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-06-2023, 10:02 PM