cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"No, we are in a nightmare with only monsters like me and hunters like you to keep us safe." Remi snarks back, and though the words hold an unfairly accurate ring of truth to them, nothing in the wendigo's expression suggests that it's anything more than accidentally.

Now it's Remi's turn to try and corral his breathing. Nearly choking on his inhale—the words I want you to fuck me sounding so incredibly foreign coming from Ronin's lips—the wendigo's hips give an involuntary little thrust in response, ruining the slow rhythm of his hand.

Moaning a helpless little sound as his eyelids become hooded and his lips part, the wendigo nods stiffly. Gods but he wished he had more stamina if only because rather vainly Remi was realizing that he wasn't painting himself as the most skilled lover. It didn't matter, not with their particular situation, but gods it did.

"Is on your side okay?" He wonders, leaning to one side while still straddling the hunter. Much as all of this was still about their combined pleasure, taking Ronin on his knees from behind on his first go felt a little too impersonal. A little too much like just fucking.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-07-2023, 07:30 PM