cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Slow is exactly right, and Ronin forces himself not to hold his breath instinctively, because for all of his sassing, Remi knows what he's talking about when it comes to sex and tension. Even so, as the other man first enters him, he can't prevent the cut-off moan of pleasure that pushes through his lips, stifled by the pillow he turns his face against.

One hand skitters down to cover Remi's against his hip, as if he might somehow translate like that or wait or any other number of comments purely by the pressure of his fingers. That isn't the case, of course, and so as he lets his head tip back against the wendigo's, he manages to mutter, "More," while carefully rocking his hips back as if to encourage the other man further.

"Gods, you feel good," he adds, and for all his talk of slow and gentle, it's a difficult tightwalk for Ronin to be on.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-07-2023, 08:04 PM