cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
The pitch of Remi's hips and the sudden clench of his hand around the hunter's cock is enough to drag a surprised cry of pleasure from Ronin's throat, and while it's a relatively short paced event for the both of them, as the surge of his own orgasm rises up the backs of his thighs, he's in no position to complain. "Fuck," he manages, ineloquent and void of his usual charm, but it's what they're both thinking anyway.

The sound of his name on Remi's lips and the way the wendigo crashes against him is more than enough to tip him over the edge. Ronin grips the other man's arm braced across his chest as if hanging on for dear life, even as white static explodes behind his closed eyes and the world suspends itself on their combined heartbeats. Vaguely he's aware of the sound of their breath, the clutch of fingers and curl of toes, and although he wants to hold himself taut for eternity just in case it prolongs this weightless sense of ecstasy, eventually he sags back against Remi's chest.

There are no words, at first - none that will cover everything, and to speak risks complicating what's just happened. For just a few moments more, Ronin is happy to leave things quiet and simple.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-08-2023, 06:30 PM