cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Humming something under his breath - nothing more than a wordless expression of contentment, in truth - as Remi's lips brush across his shoulder, Ronin has to resist the immediate and infinitely relaxing tug of sleep. It hasn't even been close to an hour (they'll make fun of each other for it later, he decides), but he knows if he succumbs to a nap, it will be time for Remi to return to the torture chamber all too soon.

And so instead, letting his head loll back and his fingers stroke gently down the length of Remi's arm, Ronin inhales deeply and lets it out again. "Congratulations," he says hoarsely, a smile in his voice, "you're officially a top. And good at it." He doubts that much really needs to be said, though.

Wanting to turn to face the other man but not wanting to leave his arms just yet, Ronin instead fumbles for a tissue box on the bedside table to clean up, and then for the blankets Remi hadn't pulled over them.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-08-2023, 06:47 PM