cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Languid in his movements, Ronin still manages a grumble as Remi creates distance between them, only comfortable when the other man settles around him again. "Mm, it really was," he agrees, more than able to hear the tells in the wendigo's voice; not just because of proximity, but also thanks to literally years of knowing the man by now.

"We don't have to talk about anything," he murmurs, seizing one of Remi's hands to press his lips against his knuckles, and to hell with the familiarity and affection that suddenly feels so natural. They just had sex - so sue him for cuddling.

"Do whatever you want with this time, okay? I'm just glad you're here." He doesn't say okay, because Remi isn't, but here is better than the medical wing, and Grimm and her lackeys will find themselves unpleasantly surprised if they try to force their way into his space.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-08-2023, 07:02 PM