cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Smiling despite himself to feel his hand captured, Ronin lets himself relax fully into the bed, closing his eyes and listening closely as the wendigo speaks. "I was worried about you," he murmurs. "I arranged a hunt, but when I came to sign you out, they said you weren't available. I was going to break in, but... well, I didn't expect it would end too well for either of us." Lots of guns and alarms and sedatives, etc. etc.

The thought of this got me through. Blinking his eyes back open, he flicks a quick glance over his shoulder at Remi and smiles. "This? Or the sex?" he wants to know, finally shifting to turn over in bed and properly face the wendigo. One arm immediately slips around him, the other sneaking up so he might brush featherlight fingertips over the other man's throat and along his jawline, as if to find the injuries Grimm has inflicted.

"She's got a god complex or something," he concludes. "Heinous bitch."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-08-2023, 07:18 PM