cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Feeling the weight of the hunter's eyes on him, the wendigo blinks uncertainly up at the ceiling. Why he felt the need to resist the urge to turn and look at Ronin, he didn't really know; or rather, he absolutely did, but didn't want to admit to it. If he did turn at look at the hunter, would he be tempted to kiss him? And would that kiss be of the sort that wouldn't try to inspire sex, but something else? And if that was the case, then-

-"Fuck you." Remi chuckles humourlessly as if what the hunter had said was meant to be a joke. "She almost certainly does not like me." He agrees, tilting his head just a fraction to peer at Ronin through his peripheral vision and nothing more.

"No. Nothing that would not cause more trouble, and this is helping. At least-" Feeling his cheeks flush and his stomach tense, the wendigo presses his tongue between his teeth and he hisses in a breath. "-I mean, not that this is..." Flustered and having not meant at all to even stray toward having this conversation, the wendigo swallows hard before itching his fingers over his unevenly covered scalp. "..the sex is nice, I mean." He concludes pitifully, not daring to look at Ronin and instead thinking very hard about not moving at all, or potentially just spontaneously combusting.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-18-2023, 03:47 PM