cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Butterflies alight in the wendigo's stomach as the hunter turns toward him, though despite (or perhaps because of) the burst of weightless euphoria he feels in the tired muscles of his legs, Remi hears himself gasp under his breath as if in pain. Nevertheless, he turns reluctantly toward the hunter though can't bring himself to meet the other man's gaze. Everything suddenly feels surreal and unfair in a way he already knows he can't articulate, and the sudden urge to reach out and kiss the other man hard absolutely doesn't help.

"I don't know." He whispers, unhelpfully, stealing a glance up and forcing himself to immediately look away as his stomach somersaulted upon seeing the blue of his friend's eyes. "I honestly can't tell what I feel or think anymore in a way that doesn't feel...caused by everything that's happening." Remi continues, trying to exhale steadily and only managing it just.

"I mean, is this...this just because we have both been alone for so long?" Or is it more? "Are we only feeling this way because of Morgan and Grimm and the locks they have put on our lives?" Or would we feel this regardless? "The sex is easy, it's just...the everything else I don't understand."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-18-2023, 04:34 PM