cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
He wasn't sure whether to expect Remi to know or not, but as he replies, Ronin realises that he doesn't either. And even as the other man explains in ways that make complete sense and that ought to give them pause to reconsider everything they're doing, the hunter can't not feel the weight of an invisible timer looming overhead. "You have... what, just over three hours left of being human?" he asks, nodding to the watch he's sure Remi has been provided.

"Do you really want to spend that time figuring this out?" Ronin has plenty of sleepless nights to lay alone and philosophise over the driving factors behind their feelings. He doesn't have an endless supply of time with Remi, though. "Because if you do, then sure. It's your time, we'll spend it however you want to. But otherwise, I don't really care if I understand it. Just that I want it."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 08-18-2023, 05:01 PM